Summer Court of Honor
Troop 89's Summer 2019 Court of Honor. This is our night to recognize the achievements of our youth members over the past six months. Friends and family members are welcome to attend. Refreshments will be provided. Please arrive at the Dale Street School Cafeteria by 6:50 pm if you will be a part of the ceremony.
Parents are encouraged to attend this court of honor and celebrate the achievements of Scouts. Scout assignments for food and drinks will be made by patrol leaders. If you have been assigned something please remember to bring it.
From the Troop 89 Newsletter mailing list:
This is what we need from each patrol for tonight's Court of Honor:
- Quinn's patrol brings salty snacks. If you bring chips, please bring dip, too.
- Alex's patrol brings dessert
- Billy's patrol brings drinks
- Josh's patrol brings vegetables
- Hayden's patrol brings paper plates and plastic cups.
Sorry for the last-minute instructions.